At DONEY CROWLEY P.C., we believe that client service is our highest calling as legal professionals. We have been built on the reputation of our proud Montana heritage and share the same values today that our founding partners did a quarter century ago. Integrity, service and highest quality legal representation are the cornerstones of our success.
If you are interested in learning how we can help you, please call us at 800-639-9850.
Areas Of Practice
Our attorneys focus our services in areas of the law that are most important to the ranchers, businessmen, individuals and families that live in our region of Montana:
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law: We are adept at handling mineral rights, and understand the state and federal laws regarding use of natural resources and the environment.
- Insurance Coverage for Policyholders: Our litigation professionals work to resolve disputes with insurance companies efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Estate Planning: Whether you require a simple will, or are dealing with complex issues of asset preservation, trust administration or probate matters, turn to us for experienced, knowledgeable estate planning services.
- Health Care Law: Our firm has over 20 years of experience representing health care providers. This experience includes proceedings before the Board of Medicine, the Montana Medical Legal Panel, lawsuits in district court and before the Montana Supreme Court. Our clients have included nurses, physicians, physician assistants, mid-levels and institutions.
- Medical Malpractice: We help people who have been injured by negligence on the part of doctors, surgeons, anesthesiologists, dentists and other medical providers.
- Water Rights: We handle every aspect of water rights for clients throughout the state including permitting matters before the Department of Natural Resources and Conservation, Water Court adjudication, and litigation before district courts.
Keeping You Informed to Make the Right Decision
You will have confidence that our team is applying years of knowledge and experience to resolve your legal matter in the most cost-effective way possible. When the time comes to make a decision, you will understand the immediate impact and the long-term consequences of the outcome.
Contact Us for Legal Help
From offices in Helena, Butte and Libby, our lawyers represent clients in communities throughout Montana. Contact our office to arrange an initial consultation with one of our experienced lawyers.